[VoiceOps] Auto/predictive VoIP dialer recommendation for a small company

Carlos Alvarez carlos at televolve.com
Thu Feb 17 18:17:40 EST 2011

We have a client that is being screwed by his predictive dialer vendor
(on service quality *and* cost, but quality is most important).  They
have about 50 employees, with around 35 of them on the dialer.  Any
recommendations other than Vicidial?  Preferably something we can load
up on a machine for them and they can manage on a day to day basis.

We do not have any dialer expertise in house, and don't really want to,
but they're a good customer who we want to help out.

--
Carlos Alvarez
TelEvolve