[VoiceOps] Auto/predictive VoIP dialer recommendation for a smallcompany

Nick Reifschneider Nick.Reifschneider at 360networks.com
Thu Feb 17 18:50:54 EST 2011

Ed Preble
Affinity VoIP
edp at affinityvoip.com

-----Original Message-----
From: voiceops-bounces at voiceops.org
[mailto:voiceops-bounces at voiceops.org] On Behalf Of Carlos Alvarez
Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2011 4:18 PM
To: voiceops at voiceops.org
Subject: [VoiceOps] Auto/predictive VoIP dialer recommendation for a
smallcompany

We have a client that is being screwed by his predictive dialer vendor
(on service quality *and* cost, but quality is most important).  They
have about 50 employees, with around 35 of them on the dialer.  Any
recommendations other than Vicidial?  Preferably something we can load
up on a machine for them and they can manage on a day to day basis.

We do not have any dialer expertise in house, and don't really want to,
but they're a good customer who we want to help out.

--
Carlos Alvarez
TelEvolve