[VoiceOps] IAM Signals

Scott Berkman scott at sberkman.net
Mon Feb 28 17:32:14 EST 2011

There should be one and only one IAM per call, regardless of direction.  The
IAM is the first message in the SS7 call setup process, so even a canceled
call will have an IAM.  If you are forwarding a call back off-net, then that
would be 2 IAM's since it's probably two call legs.

I'm not familiar with the billing side of this though...

	-Scott