[VoiceOps] Terminating LD Traffic

Eric Hiller clec at cygnustel.com
Sat Jan 8 19:25:39 EST 2011

>From my understanding if you want to terminate Long Distance traffic to
the LECs exchanges you have to have end office trunking. Being that end
office trunks are special access the only affordable way to do this is to
be collocated in the exchange or have 3rd party trunking into the
exchange. I would like to start looking into this as we are having to
collocate in an increasing number of exchanges and I would like to try to
recoup some money by terminations if possible. Does anyone else do this or
have any advice on the matter?

Thanks guys!
-Eric