[VoiceOps] Troubles calling those free conference services

Scott Berkman scott at sberkman.net
Thu Jan 27 16:24:21 EST 2011

I *THINK* that CommPartners primarily uses Level 3, or at least they used
to.

Level 3's stance last time we checked was that they were NOT going to build
out the level of capacity needed to support these types of services when the
populations and non-free-conference-related traffic levels simply did not
justify it.  I'm with them personally.

I think the only way to ensure bullet-proof completion of these calls would
be to get your own direct trunks to the LECs that host the numbers for these
services.

	-Scott