[VoiceOps] Troubles calling those free conference services

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Thu Jan 27 16:28:46 EST 2011

I doubt it's a trunk exhaust issue.  I'm sure at least half the time,
they just don't want to complete the calls and blame it on trunk
exhaust.  Not that I blame them, just saying.

Unless I'm seriously misinformed, I doubt that Level3 can't push a few
hundred to a few thousand calls into any given LATA's access or sector
tandem.  If anything, it could be that the end office in the particular
wire center doesn't have enough trunks going back to the tandem to haul
the megachurch CEO-preacher's blather.