[VoiceOps] Troubles calling those free conference services

Carlos Alvarez carlos at televolve.com
Fri Jan 28 10:59:44 EST 2011

Frank Bulk wrote:
> Since when did our industry stop providing carriage and completing calls?

Since when did this industry aid and abet thieves?  It's not very
different from a doctor who gives you cholesterol drugs and vitamins
instead of telling you to stop eating at McDonald's twice a day.  Is it
better to help someone keep doing the wrong thing?  We have an
opportunity to affect positive change in telecommunications.

--
Carlos Alvarez
TelEvolve