[VoiceOps] Troubles calling those free conference services

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Fri Jan 28 11:26:36 EST 2011

Frank, some would argue - although, it seems, contrarily to the
direction of prevailing FCC Thought the last few years - that the
carriers have to provide the carriage, not VoIP providers who buy from
them. :-) At least, that strikes me as a fine justification for, "If
none of my LD carriers will complete calls to Fort Gamesmanship, Iowa,
that's not my problem."

--
Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC