[VoiceOps] Troubles calling those free conference services

Peter R. peter at 4isps.com
Fri Jan 28 11:14:35 EST 2011

On 1/27/2011 5:24 PM, Carlos Alvarez wrote:
> I guess the next question is who gets the liability?  We aren't
> blocking them, just saying we won't guarantee them.  If Commpartners
> fails the calls, who is liable?  Sounds like the lawyers are the
> winners, once again.

You say that like you didn't realize this business is regulated and
political and as such would require, from time to time, lawyers to help
you negotiate less vague agreements; ensure your compliance; and to
handle disputes that arise from time to time over billing errors and the
vagueness of both agreements and FCC regs.