[VoiceOps] Troubles calling those free conference services

Frank Bulk frnkblk at iname.com
Sat Jan 29 03:35:09 EST 2011

Except your customer may want to complete calls.

Three times in the last two months I've had to work with Bell Canada who had
to, in turn, work with their LD provider in the U.S., so that people who use
Bell Canada for long distance can complete calls in our area.   My family
lives in Ontario and likes to call me from time to time.

Frank