[VoiceOps] Allworx Followme - no audio issue

Ujjval Karihaloo ujjval at simplesignal.com
Tue Jul 19 12:49:18 EDT 2011

Call from PSTN to our Broadsoft/ACME to Customer SIP Trunk/Allworx

Allworx forwards/followme call back out (to a cell phone) the same SIP
trunk to us and we terminate to the PSTN (cell phone)

PSTN cell phone answers and Allworx plays announcement - press 1 to answer
the call.

PSTN cell phone presses 1 to answer the call following which there is no
audio in either direction.

In the packet capture between Allworx and my ACME (access SIDE) - I see
RTP flowing, I also see RTP flowing between ACME and my Upstream carrier
who terminated the call..and inbound carrier who delivered the inbound
call to me.