[VoiceOps] Allworx Followme - no audio issue

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Tue Jul 19 12:55:39 EDT 2011

This is little more than a descriptive restatement of your original
post.  What is the SIP flow?

If there is two-way audio loss after the cell phone accepts the call,
there must be a reinvite that is changing the SDP or some other event
of significance associated with that.  Most likely, the problem lies
precisely in the nature of that endpoint pivot, e.g. the new, revised
RTP endpoints do not have direct network and transport-layer
reachability to each other, or are otherwise unable to fulfill the
request.

--
Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC