[VoiceOps] Letting a phone ring forever?

Max Mühlbronner mm at 42com.com
Wed Jul 27 09:50:45 EDT 2011

Hi,

of course these music, ivr, messages are early media/session progress
which is also limited to by the SIP-timer values of the involved SIP
Elements. It depends on the setup, but this is definately possible in
certain configurations.

I have seen progress messages limited to 2-3 Minutes.. (german mobile
carriers), so it would not be possible to play longer
announcements/music to these parties... at least without connect :)

BR

Max M.