[VoiceOps] Broadworks hunt group CNAME manipulation

Brandon Buckner BrandonB at netins.com
Fri Jun 3 15:19:55 EDT 2011

Indeed, this is fairly straight-forward with Acme HMR using a regular expression match, especially if you know the hunt group name being prepended.  That said, Mark Holloway was correct in his response. There’s a support doc on the Broadsoft Xchange site for R18: ConfigurableHuntGroupNamePresentationFD-R180.pdf. You’ll need to browse for R18 Feature Descriptions using your xchange account. It’s on the first page.

                Feature Overview and Purpose

This feature adds the ability to enable the hunt group calling line ID (CLID) changes that are made by the system level optional at the hunt group level.

It looks like the OP is upgrading to R18, doing some header manipulation somewhere, or “suggesting” to his customer to deal with it.

---
Brandon Buckner
Switching Technician / VoIP Admin
Iowa Network Services