[VoiceOps] Broadworks hunt group CNAME manipulation

Dag Peak dpeak at broadsoft.com
Fri Jun 3 19:00:44 EDT 2011

Hi Nelson, R17SP3 (which just was released this week), includes new configuration options that do what you want to do, namely not have the Hunt Group's name prepended to the calling line ID. This is associated with feature 113687, and is described in ConfigurableHuntGroupNamePresentationFD-R180.pdf.

Dag Peak
Senior Sales Engineer
dpeak at broadsoft.com