[VoiceOps] Porting Number - CLEC

Eric Hiller clec at cygnustel.com
Thu Jun 16 17:02:44 EDT 2011

I would not think you would need trunks to all the tandems in the lata for
TERMINATIONS though, just ORIGINATIONS as Mary Lou had said?

For example I can port a number from Level 3 even though I am not on every
tandem in the LATA now.

Is this correct Mary Lou? So if I added 4 new LATAs and I just wanted to
do terminations, I would just have to establish a new LRN in each LATA as
well as trunking to the tandem my LRN is homed on?

-Eric