[VoiceOps] Porting Number - CLEC

Carlos Alcantar carlos at race.com
Thu Jun 16 18:30:39 EDT 2011

Eric,

We just went through this battle with att we thought the same but reading
deep into our ICA we had to get minimum trunks to all the tandems in the
lata 2x t1's and then we ordered the majority of our trunking at the
tandem where we homed our LRN.  It sucks but we haven't found a way around
it.

Carlos Alcantar
Race Communications / Race Team Member
101 Haskins Way, So. San Francisco, CA. 94080
Phone: +1 415 376 3314  Fax:  +1 650 246 8901 / carlos *at* race.com /
www.race.com <http://www.race.com/>