[VoiceOps] Verizon and E.164

Spencer l_mysterioso at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 16 17:16:58 EDT 2011

What type of product are you using for SS7 to/from SIP translation? There is a
good chance that your SS7 to SIP translation device may have the ability to
manipulate ANI and DNIS as required. In the application we use on our net the
M3UA server manages E.164 vs 10 Digit National decisions quite well.

Also, do you plan to use this SS7 route for any international termination? If
not, it might be as simple as limiting all calls over that trunk group to 10
digit ANI/DNIS outbound then prefix a (+)1 on the inbound.

Thanks,
 Spencer