[VoiceOps] Mobile vs. Landline Lookup

Ivan Kovacevic ivank at rogers.com
Tue Nov 8 08:04:32 EST 2011

Hi Alex,

Thanks for your reply. Obviously my initial post lacked clarity, so let me try to fix that.

The client is looking for a way to determine whether a phone number is mobile or landline. What is best way to determine that?

Are Telcordia DBs the only game in town or are there easier, cheaper, better solutions? Is the method different for Canadian and US numbers?

Thanks again for your reply and sorry about the lack of clarity in the initial post.

Best Regards,

Ivan