[VoiceOps] ATIS: Next Gen networks and rural area call issues

Tim Jackson jackson.tim at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 16:05:13 EST 2011

That's not entirely true at all.. Some RLECs may do this, but not all.

I came from running a rural access tandem for a lot of RLECs, we had plenty
of capacity to every carrier and these calls would just randomly not
complete. It wasn't a matter of not having trunking available, the calls
just never appeared. No IAM, nothing incoming at all.

--
Tim