[VoiceOps] Sprint Wireless

Nick Olsen nick at flhsi.com
Tue Nov 22 17:03:46 EST 2011

Hey Guys. Thanks for all the contacts. Unfortunately I didn't get any home
runs with any of them. My route to getting it fixed (or atleast on its way
as of 4:58 EST today) was calling as a customer (Sales guy in the office
has a sprint wireless phone). After about 45 minutes of getting past
around, I finally got to a supervisor that understood what I was talking
about. So they say it should be fixed in 72 hours. Fingers crossed.

Nick Olsen

Network Operations
(855) FLSPEED  x106