[VoiceOps] How do you pull the other carrier's information to port

Marc A. Rys m.rys at tri-lakes.net
Fri Sep 2 15:55:40 EDT 2011

In our case, we are Inter-Connected with CenturyLink.  We typically do what your talking about when we are in the process of converting a Centurylink customer over to our service.

In the last year Centurylink finally provided us with a web based Customer Service Record(CSR) system that give us access to the data your referring to.  From there we plug the customer's info into Centurylink's other web based LSR system to submit our LNP requests.

I hope this helps.

Marc Rys
Rystec Inc.