[VoiceOps] Calls from 118772988855

Paul Timmins paul at timmins.net
Fri Sep 16 17:48:14 EDT 2011

My usual trick is to wait a couple of days and look in your category 11
intercarrier compensation files for the call examples and check the CIC
field, and if it's all 0's, check the OCN in the file.

I'd check your CDR to see if JIP (If this is on your Taqua, you'll want
the jurisdictionInfo field) is populated. If it is, you have the NPA/NXX
of your originating LEC.

-Paul