[VoiceOps] Capturing SIP signaling for troubleshooting

Justin Randall lists at outofservice.org
Mon Sep 26 19:02:08 EDT 2011

Hi Jeff,

There are a few commercial solutions that do exactly this (and provide
a nice web interface for pulling/creating reports with hierarchial
logins for supporting technical support/ops/eng roles).

Radcom and Empirix both offer such products to name a few.

Regards,

Justin Randall

--
Sent from my mobile device