[VoiceOps] Capturing SIP signaling for troubleshooting

omura at nextgen.co.jp omura at nextgen.co.jp
Tue Sep 27 00:04:26 EDT 2011

We have our commercial product "NX-C6000" that does the thing.
It has a simple web query page where the query key can be modified,
so you can choose which header field to query. It also has ability to display
call ladder, message statistics, detect SIP anomaly messages that doesn't follow
the RFC.

regards,
Tomokazu Omura
NextGen Inc.