[VoiceOps] Toll free SIP termination

Peter Rad. peter at 4isps.com
Fri Sep 30 10:10:02 EDT 2011

Alex,

It's 2011. For less than thousand dollars any company can have an
updated looking website - mostly based on wordpress.

The website is your door to commerce.  "Company websites, not social
media, top source of new leads."

http://www.techjournalsouth.com/2011/09/company-websites-not-social-media-top-source-of-new-leads/

I'm not saying you need bells and whistles, but it does need to be
clean, neat and relevant.

Would you shop in a run down, dirty store?

- Peter