[VoiceOps] Mitel 3300 - NAT - Media Issue

Jason Nesheim jnesheim at telepacific.com
Tue Apr 3 12:40:45 EDT 2012

We've encountered this type of NAT issue with multiple PBX systems.  The most reliable solution we've found for the array of PBX level problems  is to put a small SBC at the site to handle NAT/media traversal and any header rewrites needed.  A Cisco ISR router running CUBE or an Acme Packet SBC work fine, and I'm sure there are others out there that could be used as well.

--
Jason Nesheim
Manager, Network Architecture