[VoiceOps] Interstate vs. intrastate rates

Mary Lou Carey marylou at backuptelecom.com
Tue Aug 14 15:18:34 EDT 2012

You really missed two categories and that is IntraLATA and InterLATA. You
can have Intrastate/IntraLATA, Intrastate/InterLATA, Interstate/IntraLATA
and Interstate/InterLATA. Are you sure they are not just compensating for
one of those combinations?

Mary Lou Carey
BackUP Telecom Consulting
CLEC Consultant