[VoiceOps] IRC invite

Jay Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Wed Aug 15 18:22:48 EDT 2012

So, I'm the new guy... and before someone got around to telling me the
Voiceops list existed, I said, "wouldn't it be great if telephony people
had a place to hang out?"

And since I spend my days in IRC, that was where I started.

It would appear this list is treading the same ground, so it probably
wouldn't be all that bright for me to start another, but the IRC channel is
already there, and I can't really rename it.

So if you're a telephony type (and if you aren't why are you on this list? :-)
and you're an IRC type, come hang out on irc://irc.freenode.net/#natog

Cheers,
-- jra