[VoiceOps] SIP Trunk service for 706-778

Rob Hutton justlikeef at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 21:26:56 EDT 2012

All -

We have a customer in Northeast GA that we have been trying to get SIP Trunks for almost year now.  The problem is that they are in the 706-778- NPA-NXX and the ILEC has successfully prevented anyone from coming in to the area.  I have complaints open with various agencies, but even our Representative's office has not been able to get any movement.

Is there anyone that can now provide service in the area or could make a suggestion on how to proceed?

Thanks,
Rob