[VoiceOps] SIP Trunk service for 706-778

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Mon Aug 20 21:33:54 EDT 2012

Hi,

Windstream?  They are a conglomerate that buys up local yokels, but do
not, themselves, act like a local yokel, though they aren't a
streamlined metro ILEC either.  They begrudgingly allow folks to
interconnect.  Do you have some evidence that a CLEC has seriously tried
to get into this area?  There are tons of CLECs in Windstream territory,
in principle.

-- Alex