[VoiceOps] Terminating 800 traffic with Caller ID of an 800 #

Scott Berkman scott at sberkman.net
Thu Feb 16 18:31:04 EST 2012

So is there anything other than industry best practice on this?

Something official maybe from a LEC or IXC at least, FCC or NANPA would be
even better.  I've had this argument with customers again and again, and I
can tell them what may happen, but I've never had any document from someone
they'd believe to back it up.