[VoiceOps] Enterprise customer desiring NAT for their SIP

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Mon Feb 27 08:49:57 EST 2012

On 02/26/2012 11:34 PM, Frank Bulk wrote:

> Yes, our SBC does supports the usual NAT traversal features, but
> our customer will have more than one trunk with us...they have
> several two PRIs today, so it will be 15 to 20 active trunks on a
> regular basis and almost 30 at peak.

This is a situation where the discussion is unaided by use of Golden
Years PSTN terminology.

If there is going to be one signaling channel and 15-20 (with up to
30) calls, you're fine, as long as the SBC can do the appropriate NAT
and media source port detection.

--
Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC