[VoiceOps] Looking for an IPTV source.

Matthew S. Crocker matthew at corp.crocker.com
Wed Jan 25 17:22:20 EST 2012

Howdie,

 I know this is the VOICE list but I'm hoping someone here has some contacts.    I'm looking for a IPTV wholesaler that I can partner with to deliver IPTV services to FTTH customers.   It will be something pretty small to start.  Only a couple hundred houses past.  I don't want to invest in a head-end.  Just pick up some bandwidth and aim the set top boxes to the providers head-end.

 I can get a GigE into Boston pretty easily for a dedicated trunk.

 Please forward any contact info you may have

Thanks

-Matt

--
Matthew S. Crocker