[VoiceOps] Level3 issues?

Ben ben at thegeeks.us
Thu Mar 1 18:04:30 EST 2012

I connect through Level3's Chicago SBC. Tuesday it went offline for 8h+.

After they managed to get it back up, we started experiencing quality
issues such as the one you've reported.

Moving to the Denver SBC resolved all voice issues.

Here's Level3/GC's maintenance window to resolve the issue above, they
claim a switch needs replacing.

Start Time |2012-03-10 06:00:00
End Time |2012-03-10 12:00:00
Impact |Expect a loss of service for 2 hours .
Activity Location |Chicago, IL
Activity Details |Level 3 will be performing a hardware replacement on
server.

Hope this helps,

Ben