[VoiceOps] Customer Premise Firewall/Router Recommendations

Mark Wiles mwiles at akabis.com
Fri Mar 2 10:59:14 EST 2012

We have a lot of our customers installing the Cisco RV 120W, and have had
great luck with it.
It does have SIP ALG turned on by default, but it's an easy "click" to
disable it.
The router supports QOS, they're easy to find (Office Depot, for example),
and they're not bad price-wise for what you get.
Mark