[VoiceOps] Broadworks: Preserve sip call-ID

Rakesh Unni rakeshunni at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 11:46:36 EDT 2012

Hi guys,

We are running r17 at the moment and currently testing a monitoring
platform for both signalling and media. They use sip callID to identify
call legs to merge and i would like to have all call legs on one call (from
the originating access side to where we send the traffic to for PSTN).
Since Broadworks act as a B2BUA it rewrites the originating callID to
BW-xxxxx. I've made changes on the SBC to preserve the callID but now need
Broadworks to preserve it.

Is it possible on Broadworks to transparent proxy the callID from the
access side to the terminating side ?

Thanks
Rakesh