[VoiceOps] Code opening miseries

Paul Timmins paul at timmins.net
Tue May 1 03:10:07 EDT 2012

Nobody in particular. T-Mobile seems to be perceptually on the naughty list whenever I open new prefixes, and while my sprint phone can call it, my wife's cannot, and we're on the same family plan sitting 10 feet from each other.

Landline carriers tend to be better than most, but I expect at least one to bungle it somehow.