[VoiceOps] Recommendations for SIP Feature/Application Server

Keith LeClaire kleclaire at mywdt.com
Tue May 8 10:48:20 EDT 2012

Hello VoiceOps ..

We are currently starting to look for a replacement feature/application server for our residential and business voip customer base. I'd be interested to hear any recommendations or guidance from the community on this. Aside from the big names of Broadsoft and Metaswitch, and the open source options, what else is out there that has good vendor support and integration options. We are open to both hosted and purchased style platforms.

Feel free to contact me off-list as well.

Thank you,
Keith