[VoiceOps] Voicemail options

Carlos Alcantar carlos at race.com
Thu May 24 19:18:10 EDT 2012

I don't know about the rest of you but it seems once we introduced the voicemail to email function it seems very few people still want to login and check vm they all seem to love the vm to email function.

Carlos Alcantar
Race Communications / Race Team Member
101 Haskins Way, So. San Francisco, CA. 94080
Phone: +1 415 376 3314 / carlos at race.com / http://www.race.com