[VoiceOps] Rejected port due to having other orders active on the account

Carlos Alvarez carlos at televolve.com
Thu Nov 1 16:25:26 EDT 2012

On Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 1:13 PM, Paul Timmins <paul at timmins.net> wrote:

> This I'm pretty sure is an FCC Reg - when you port all numbers from a
> loop, that loop is to be disconnected right away unless specifically
> arranged otherwise.

I thought so too, but we have one customer right now fighting an Integra
bill where all numbers including BTN were ported out, they failed to send
in written cancellation, and Integra wants to be paid for the time it was
not in service.

> If they followed the regs on disconnection of the loop on port out of all
> TNs, it sounds like this would be a non issue.

Well the biggest issue we are facing is porting different numbers to
different carriers at the same time.

--
Carlos Alvarez
TelEvolve