[VoiceOps] Looking for some premium A-Z international carriers

Colin Brown zavoid at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 12:25:10 EDT 2012

I'm personally a big fan of the company I work for www.talkfree.com   95% of our business is international VoIP and we are interconnected with over 100+ major carriers around the world.  If your interested please contact me off-list and I'll send you a rate deck that will probably shock you on wholesale white/CLI routes compare to most of the big name's you'll hear.  We have 5 route levels to pick from, 24/7 live support and easy sip interconnects along with real time CDR's and reporting and the ability to create sub-agents that you can mark up the rates and give to your own customers so they can connect themselves directly and have their own branded panel(your branding).  We've been doing this 2003.

Colin