[VoiceOps] TCPDump on an Adtran TA908E

Pena, Christian Christian.Pena at corp.earthlink.com
Fri Nov 9 18:05:49 EST 2012

Yes I can.I just ran them in parallel - 'debug sip stack message' on one
vty session and 'debug ip packet dump' on another and messages gathered
on the sip debug are missing from the IP debug.

Even tried to look at the raw text file for call-ids and such and they
are not there.

*scratches head*

Not sure whats up here. Only thing I could think was that the Adtran
proxy was doing something funky.

Christian Pena | Engineering
EarthLink Business
www.earthlinkbusiness.com <http://www.earthlinkbusiness.com/>