[VoiceOps] Number Portability Within a Carrier

Peter Beckman beckman at angryox.com
Thu Oct 11 00:46:41 EDT 2012

The problem is that I have no way of (a) knowing if they are competent and
my provider is incompetent or (b) the tier 1 is incompetent. And if it is
the tier 1, are you saying I'm simply SOL? Regardless of who is and who
isn't, I'm hoping someone has figured out how to figure it out and to share
their inside knowledge.