[VoiceOps] Main number fail-safe solution for small ITSP

Carlos Alvarez carlos at televolve.com
Fri Oct 12 14:03:27 EDT 2012

On Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 10:35 AM, Paul Timmins <paul at timmins.net> wrote:

>  Put your tollfree on another resporg (or run your own resporg) and set
> it up such that you can redirect your number to an answering service.

I guess I should have clarified that this is a local number, not toll-free.
 Changing it now is possible, though not simple.  It's hard enough to get
people to stop calling the sales person's DID after they become a customer
and need support.

I see there are other responses that I haven't read, but thought I should
provide this clarification right away.

--
Carlos Alvarez
TelEvolve