[VoiceOps] DDOS attacks against ITSPs

Ryan Delgrosso ryandelgrosso at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 20:23:18 EDT 2012

All,
I am relatively certain most of you have heard about the issue
CallCentric had experienced recently where they came under a significant
DDOS attack. My question to the community at large is, who here has been
down this road and been attacked; and what was the signature of that
attack. I am sure your are not alone and we could probably all do fairly
well to compare notes on the topic.

This year alone we have seen at least 7 different flavors of DDOS
attacks aimed at our resources some impactful some not, and I would be
extremely interested in comparing notes with anyone else (especially
callcentric engineers) who are interested in hoping to share information
and perhaps prevent the next major incident.

Feel free to respond on or off list as you see fit.

-Ryan