[VoiceOps] DDOS attacks against ITSPs

Simon Woodhead simon.woodhead at simwood.com
Mon Oct 15 09:06:16 EDT 2012

Hi folks,

> I'm curious if anyone has set up a honey-pot to find the bad guys before
> they find you and if so, what has the success been. Would the list be
> willing to share their blacklists?

We (Simwood) have been operating a honeypot for some-time. The results
are in the public domain at http://mirror.simwood.com/honeypot

cheers
Simon
--
***** Email confidentiality notice *****

This message is private and confidential. If you have received this message in error, please notify us and remove it from your system.

Simwood eSMS Limited is a limited company registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 03379831. Registered office: c/o HW Chartered Accountants, Keepers Lane, The Wergs, Wolverhampton, WV6 8UA. Trading address: Falcon Drive, Cardiff Bay, Cardiff, CF10 4RU.