[VoiceOps] Canadian TFN Calls

Mike Ray mike at astrocompanies.com
Fri Oct 19 12:36:06 EDT 2012

Yep, you'll find that RBC *is* blocking calls from those areas if changing
the ANI to a US number fixes it.  So this isn't an issue of where you send
the call physically, it's an issue of Area of Service blocking for that TFN.
So if you get a US-based ANI to use in cases like these, just stuff that if
a normal toll-free calls fails and try it again.

Regards,

Mike

Mike Ray, MBA, CNE, CTE
Astro Companies, LLC