[VoiceOps] RTP End?

Marco Teixeira admin at marcoteixeira.com
Wed Sep 12 19:14:14 EDT 2012

Hi Gavin,

Search for this:
*6.3.4 Receiving an RTCP BYE Packet .................... 31*

in here:
http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc3550.txt

Maybe your gateway is looking for this... And the other endpoint is using
it... Not all mediagateways use it.

---
Cumprimentos / Best regards

Marco Teixeira
email/gtalk/msn: admin at marcoteixeira.com
skype: admin-marcoteixeira.com
---
Did you know that Marco Teixeira is an independent, senior, industry
expert, consultant ? Is expertise is available for hire.
---