[VoiceOps] MVNO

Peter Rad. peter at 4isps.com
Mon Sep 24 13:17:17 EDT 2012

On 9/24/2012 12:53 PM, Oren Yehezkely wrote:
> Did anybody hear about Telecom Services Bureau? Any experience in
> doing business with them, ATT, or other providers?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Oren

TSB is a mobile virtual network aggregator (MVNA) with the ability to
offer our clients their own MVNO in the shortest time period at the
lowest possible cost. To lower your overall operational cost, we
integrate back-office network components quickly providing order-to-cash
solutions.
   www.telecomservicebureau.com

Telispire is an MVNO Enabler

The numbers I have seen - if you aren't selling 500 new handsets a
month, the MVNO model will cost you $$.